*** Shop closed probably till July 2020. ***
The Sixtus humbuckers are really flat: 5mm, only 1/5". They come in two sizes:
- "classic" - 7000 coil windings, 65 x 40mm
- "mini" - 6000 coil windings, 65 x 32mm
Both types are made for acoustic sound whereas the broader "classic" catches even more harmonics.
The flat pickups are available in covers of brass, aluminum or nickelsilver with the output cable leaving to the side.
To fix it, you can either use a double-stick tape or a putty recommended by your luthier. Either way, we recommend to check out the best sounding position before fixing it on the instrument.
Aus administrativen Gründen kein Versand nach Deutschland.
Sixtus "6" flat humbucker
- only 5mm in height
- 65 x 32mm (mini size), 65 x 41mm (classic size)
- humbucking coils, not wax potted
- housing: metal wrap from either brass or nickelsilver
- coils: 2x3000 turns (mini), 2x3500 turns (classic)
- shielded connection cable, approx. 45cm
- mounting not included
- connection jack not included
All pickups are tested before leaving. Please check the pickup before mounting it. If it doesn't work as you expect it, you can send it back on your account and I will refund the money that you paid for it.
If it stops working during a period of three (3) years from the date of delivery, you can return it to me and I return the money you paid for it, except the pickup broke due to improper use, e.g. by tearing out the connection wires.